General Empire links
- Regency Taste - Some general parts of the culture of Regency England.
- Regency Fashion - How fashion changed between 1800 and 1825. Includes information about fabric.
- 1800s Accessories - Accessories worn by women.
- Social Changes Before 1815 - Effects of the Industrial Revolution on fashion.
- History - General history of the era and a glossary of terms.
- The Lady’s Wardrobe - Pieces of a woman’s costume.
- The Gentleman’s Wardrobe - Background of and pieces of a man’s costume.
- Regency Homes - Appearance and layout of a Regency home.
- The Peerage - Titles used by British nobility.
- Regency Fashion - Clothing for men, women and children, accessories and furniture.
- Regency Recipes - Recipes, health, cosmetics, dining and table manners.
- Regency History - Military, arts, entertainment, places, home life, jobs and manners.
- Jane Austen’s Work - Jane Austen, her books and characters.
- Media Reviews - Reviews of movies and books set in the Regency era as well as websites.
- Biographies - Key figures of the Regency era.
- Hands On Regency - Online and contemporary games, and instructions for crafts and accessories.
- Costume Tips - Tutorials for hair, makeup, costuming and accommodating for disabilities. Includes where to find accessories and fabrics.
- Regency Wedding - Regency weddings and how to plan your own.
- Pattern Reviews - Reviews for commercial patterns.
- Where To Wear - Places in the US, Canada, UK and Australia to wear your Regency costumes.
Nancy Mayer: Regency Researcher - Tons of articles related to life in Regency England such as education, food, law, marriage, medicine, science, theatre, art, dance and music.
- Articles - Tons of information about coaches, famous people, the military, mail, culture, industry, food and more.
- The Regency Neckcloth - The history and the neckcloth and different ways to tie them.
Regency England - Articles about weddings, fashion, skin care, makeup, fabric and shopping.
- Cloaks, Capes, Pelisses and Spencers: Outerwear for Regency Ladies - Detailed information about the fit, color and fabric of outerwear.
- Princess Charlotte’s Wedding Page - What was worn to one of the key events of Regency England: the marriage of Princess Charlotte of Wales.
- Regency Style Year-By-Year - Fashion plates, real clothing and novels by year between 1790 and 1829.
- History - Information about types of clothing for men and women as well as materials and how to make a cravat.
Romance Reads of the Regency Era - Fashion by year and an encyclopedia of fabric types and old names for colors.
- Regency Era - All kinds of articles about fashion for men and women, decor, carriages, homes, gardens and more.